Definitions and Key Terms
• Cookie: a small amount of data generated by a website and stored by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as your language preferences or login details.
• Country: location of Aero or the owners / founders of Aero, in this case RK
• Customer: refers to a company, organization, or person who signs up to use the Aero service to manage relationships with your customers or service users.
• Device: Any Internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Aero and use the services.
• IP Address: Each device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. These numbers are assigned by geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to determine the location from which a device connects to the Internet.
• Personal data: any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information, including a personal identification number, allows you to identify or identify an individual.
• Service: refers to a service provided by Aero as described in the relative terms (if available) and on that platform.
• Website: The site that can be accessed from this URL: https://aeroexam.org
• You: a person or entity registered with Aero to use the Services.
Information you provide to us.
Your front camera, microphone and phone screens, and websites visited only during the exam may be viewed, recorded and / or verified to ensure the integrity of the exams by Aero, inspectors and university staff and / or testing sanctioning authorities. this means that you and your immediate surroundings, as well as anything else that is within the reach of your front camera or viewed on your phone screen, can be viewed, recorded and / or verified during the exam. As well as other information that you directly provide to us on our application.
Information is collected automatically.
Aero does not collect any information from payment systems, credit cards, purchase histories. Also, Aero does not collect data from the histories of sites visited outside of the exam.
We can log information using cookies. Cookies are small data files that are stored in an application. We may use both session cookies (which expire after you close the application) and persistent cookies (which remain on your phone until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience with our website. This type of information is collected to make the application more useful to you and to tailor your interactions with us according to your specific interests and needs.
Why we collect information
We need the information above to provide proctoring services to our clients and their students.
How we keep your data safe
The information you provide to us is stored on secure data servers.
Aero uses a secure backend framework for our website, which comes with its own security by default. This technology protects the site from XSS (cross-site scripting) attacks, since the framework escapes variables by default. Also CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) protection, which ensures that our mail requests only come from our website, and rejects cross-site requests. ORM framework, protects website and service from SQL injection.
We also use tokens and only send them over https, which uses SSL, a cryptographic protocol that implies more secure communication. It uses asymmetric cryptography to authenticate exchange keys, symmetric encryption to maintain confidentiality, message authentication codes for message integrity. Also, we store the tokens in a cookie with the "secure" and "httponly" flags. Aero uses highly secure cryptographic hash functions to hash passwords.
Cooperation with regulators
We provide proctoring services in accordance with the information legislation of the country in which we operate.
We use first-party cookies to authenticate users and prevent user account fraud.
LLP « Essential software Technologies' Ltd. ",